"Baltic Research Center" Ltd. was launched in 2014 and currently is one of the most modern testing and research centers in the Baltic states.
Provide objective statement of quality.
Every person and organization around the world receive high-quality and reliable commodities.
LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017
On March 2, 2015, the laboratory was first evaluated in accordance with the LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard. Until present moment accreditation status is maintained and re-evaluated in accordance with the LVS EN ISO/IES 17025:2017 in the following scope:
- Measurement of photometric and colorimetric properties
- Projecting long term lumen maintenance of LED light sources
- Photobiological safety of luminaires
- Assessment of the corrosive resistance of metallic materials
- Illuminance measurements at workplace
- Ingress protection agains solids and liquids (IP code)
- Impact resistance (IK code)
National accreditation certificate LATAK-T-515. Latvian National Accreditation Bureau (LATAK)
The tests are carried out with the highest precision equipment manufactured in Germany - Lichtmesstechnik GmbH Berlin (LMT Berlin) and VLM GmbH - Business Unit Corrosion Test Equipment. In England – Bentham Instruments Ltd.